Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Favorites

New Poster

Favorites

Now that I've selected my "favorites" on line, how do I send that list to the chosen TV.  Currently the favorites button on the remote guides me to "select" favorites.... which I did online.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Favorites

tbandy523 wrote:

Now that I've selected my "favorites" on line, how do I send that list to the chosen TV.  Currently the favorites button on the remote guides me to "select" favorites.... which I did online.

Are you referring to favorite channels on your TV Listings page or shows you selected as your favorite for your Queue?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I did not set up a Queue, I simply "favorited" several stations, not Shows, on the online channel page for my zip code.  I wanted those to transfer to the box, so that I could touch the favorites button on the remote, and scroll through the channels I would select from.

Official Employee

tbandy523 wrote:

I did not set up a Queue, I simply "favorited" several stations, not Shows, on the online channel page for my zip code.  I wanted those to transfer to the box, so that I could touch the favorites button on the remote, and scroll through the channels I would select from.

I am sorry but this feature does not exist.

Our product team is constantly working on improving the site to make the best experience possible. Thanks for your suggestion; we'll consider your idea for a future release.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

I was looking for the same solution. The DVR itself is not very responsive when we try to set up our favorites (and then it only let us save 3 channels to List 1 and stopped working). Figured I'd go online and take care of this quicker & easier, but from what I read here, that is not going to work either. Not good. Please consider updating this feature soon! Thanks.

Regular Contributor

I'll pile on. It only makes sense to synchronize favorite online, in apps, and on the TV box. Especially since your X1 service has no way to set favorites via the boxSmiley Sad 

New Poster

I concur 150%. As much as Comcast has incorporated some great features with online programming, this whould be another valuable one to incorporate.

New Poster

Please put in a formal request to incorporate this add-on. Managing favourites is extremely cumbersome on the tv but very efficient online.

New Poster

Lame that this is STILL not available.