Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

FXNOW ON XBOX ONE

Frequent Visitor

FXNOW ON XBOX ONE

WHY DOES FXNOW ON XBOX ONE NOT WORK AND TELL ME I AM BLOCKED FROM WATCHING ANY CONTENT ON THIS XBOX ONE APP DUE TO XFINITY BLOCKING CONTENT. REASON 121 TO LEAVE FOR DIRECT TV. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: FXNOW ON XBOX ONE

I am replying to my own question as I see NO ONE from COMCAST or XFINITY WILL REPLY. 

JUST TO PUT IT OUT THERE AGAIN...WHEN WILL XFINITY BE ON XBOX ONE??????

Frequent Visitor

I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AS A SOLUTION.... A SOLUTION WOULD BE SOMEONE FROM THIS FREAKING COMPANY REPLYING. 

New Poster

Dude same problem. Any luck? I've called Comcast and Xbox numerous times, and everyone seems to be oblivious to this app's existence.
Silver Problem Solver

First off, turn off caps lock. 

Second, these are mostly customer to customer message boards. There are very few employees that roam these boards.

New Poster

Frequent Visitor

Pal..........I WILL USE CAPS WHENEVER I WANT TOO! I pay lots for this service.......so stop being an email cop. 

Regular Visitor

Yup, follow the link from deaconjeffries. I ran into this a lot with HBO Go on my 360. You had to keep going back to the web site and generating a new code. It's a pain but it's the only way to use it.
Regular Visitor

It's there. You have to follow the post deaconjeffries put up. I ran into this a lot with HBO Go on my 360. You had to keep going back to the web site and generating a new code. It's a pain but it's the only way to use it.