Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

FOX is one of the only streaming channels working

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 1 of 3

I usually watch CNN and/or MSNBC on my computer everyday. Today I am either getting (Error 102100.5: Loading of the specified resource has failed) or a much older stream starts to play then stops. This is the issue on both the computer and the Xfinity Stream app.  I started to scan through channels to see if the same was happening with them, however FOX seems to be working perfectly fine. This has nothing to do with the network settings as my phone is not connected to any wifi and I have LTE coverage and no other issues with connection. From the thread, I am not the only one who is having this issue.

2 REPLIES
Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 2 of 3

I'm having the same issue. I checked BBC America and it works fine but CNN and MSNBC aren't working.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 3 of 3

You just described my EXACT same problem. Who wants to watch Faux News??? Why don't our channels work anymore. I cleaned out my cache, restarted my computer fresh and still CNN and MSNBC do not work, or they play old stuff from yesterday.