Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error xacsa.provision.accountMismatch: RemoveDevice

ANSWERED
New Poster

Error xacsa.provision.accountMismatch: RemoveDevice

I get this error 95% of the time when I try to stream to any laptop. It just goes into a loop of "connecting to ent exp" to "adding device" to "Sorry, you need to log out and log back in"  Log back in and it starts again. I spent 2 hours talking to 8 different techs. One even tried on his computer and got the exact same thing there so it definately is not a problem on my end. Another tech told me that It was meant only for portable devices and a windows 10 pc using Chrome browser was not supposed to be able to stream. I wish you folks would get your act together. Maybe I should only pay 5% of my bill and say the other 95% is incompatable with your service. Just a thought

Accepted Solution

Re: Error xacsa.provision.accountMismatch: RemoveDevice

I have the same problem and have been getting the same runaround with no answers. And this is on a computer that used to play the streaming feeds just fine. All of a sudden it stopped, and every time you call them, they ask inane questions like, "can you not log in?" Of course I can -- I'm talking to you! So frustrating. 

View answer in context
New Poster

I have the same problem and have been getting the same runaround with no answers. And this is on a computer that used to play the streaming feeds just fine. All of a sudden it stopped, and every time you call them, they ask inane questions like, "can you not log in?" Of course I can -- I'm talking to you! So frustrating. 

New Poster

I figured out the solution for my problem despite their efforts. I had 2 accounts under my name, one was closed due to a move. I called them and had that account permanently removed from association with my active account and voila, no more error. It took 2 days to get that done on their end. Hope this helps.
New Poster

I have had the same problem for over 2 weeks now can not login to Live stream and some days I can access for a few hours then back to the error messages, which are different every time I try but usually it is: Error xacsa.provision.accountMismatch: RemoveDevice

Does anyone have the reason, I certainly would not waste my time calling Comcast for a Comcast problem!

Frequent Visitor

I have been having this same problem also for months.  Comcast is no help.  They don't know what they are doing. I can't watch tv online but as soon as I log off it goes back to same problem.  It works sometimes and sometimes not.  Terrible service on their part - I gave up on asking them for help.  I just wish I had other cable options in my area.  Next step is to cut out comcast for good.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation