Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error message?

New Poster

Error message?

I successfully installed the Xfinity TV app on my iPhone6 and it works fine. But when I go to xtv.comcast.net to get it on my computer, I keep getting an error message saying it's not available at this time to come back. Can someone explain. 

Service Expert

Re: Error message?

bapeif01 wrote:

I successfully installed the Xfinity TV app on my iPhone6 and it works fine. But when I go to xtv.comcast.net to get it on my computer, I keep getting an error message saying it's not available at this time to come back. Can someone explain. 

If you are referring to CLOUD capability or Live Streaming, this is not available natinally at this time...only select markets have this capability.  You may be able to send a PM to ComcastChad and ask him when Cloud will be avaiable in your home market.  CLoud was just enabled in the Couth Florida market last week  ( after a one year wait ).

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation