Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error getRecordings.403 - No DVR option on APP/Online Portal

New Poster

Error getRecordings.403 - No DVR option on APP/Online Portal

I can't get any of my DVR recordings to show up on the Xfinity TV app or Online through the Xfinity Portal.  In fact, it won't even give me the option to view my DVR and everytime I try to go to Manage My DVR it gives me the following Error Code(Error getRecordings.403).  Tried calling customer service and they can't seem to figure it out.

Anyone else having this issue?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Error getRecordings.403 - No DVR option on APP/Online Portal

brain550 wrote:

I can't get any of my DVR recordings to show up on the Xfinity TV app or Online through the Xfinity Portal.  In fact, it won't even give me the option to view my DVR and everytime I try to go to Manage My DVR it gives me the following Error Code(Error getRecordings.403).  Tried calling customer service and they can't seem to figure it out.

Anyone else having this issue?

Do you have x1 service with cloud storage enabled? These are required for the new website and tv app. If you have non x1, you can use the tv remote app.

New Poster

I have the X1 service, but have no idea if I have the cloud service enabled.  I would assue that that was something that would have been included when I upgraded to the X1 service.

Bronze Problem Solver

brain550 wrote:

I have the X1 service, but have no idea if I have the cloud service enabled.  I would assue that that was something that would have been included when I upgraded to the X1 service.

You can't assume with comcast, call in

If you go to tv.xfinity.com and click on Saved, do you see Recordings and Saved or just Purchases? If you only see purchases, you don't have cloud.

Untitled.jpg

New Poster

On the phone with them now. 

New Poster

Hey just wanted to ask if you are willing to let me know if they is an extra charge

brain550 wrote:

Bronze Problem Solver

GenDeath wrote:

Hey just wanted to ask if you are willing to let me know if they is an extra charge

brain550 wrote:

Extra charge for cloud depends on what you currently have, for some its free, others $10

New Poster

I'm wondering if you found a solution to your Error 403 problem.  I have the same and have been on the line with Comcast for almost an hour and it appears to be a mystery to all.  Would appreciate any light you can shed.

Thanks

New Poster

YES!!!