Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error code 900|10600

New Poster

Error code 900|10600

For about a month now I have not been able to watch xfinity videos online and have been getting the error code 900|10600 I have contacted customer service but they state they do not know what the issue is and they have not received any other calls regarding the error.

I have seen other error codes similar to this posted on this same forum relating to Adobe Flash. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this error?

Problem Solver

Re: Error code 900|10600

Hello Da_burells,

I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. Upon review of your account this issue is still being investigated by our National Tier 3 team. We should have another update regarding this matter by 04/19/16. Thank you for patience as we work towards a resolution for you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach back out to us.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation