Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error code 0001 on my Mac when I try to stream live TV?

New Poster

Error code 0001 on my Mac when I try to stream live TV?

All of a sudden I keep getting an eror code 0001 when I try to log into live TV or streaming from my Mac. I have deleted my cache and all my history and still it shows up and won't load. This is the message I keep getting.

Please clear your browser's cache
Sorry, we're having some trouble. Please clear your browser's cache and then refresh this page.
Learn how to clear your cache by clicking here.
(Error ftde.0001)

New Poster

Re: Error code 0001 on my Mac when I try to stream live TV?

I have been having the same issue lately on my MAC... hoping we can get an answer here shortly?! This has never happened.

New Poster

I also have the same issue. Obvious the geniouses at Comcast did something to break this.

Perhaps one of these days Comcast will address this problem. After nearly 24 hours, and now 4 users reporting this issue (there is also a separate messge thread with the same), WE HEAR NOTHING FROM COMCAST!!! 

New Poster

Add me to the list! I've already been given the run around by 3 people!

New Poster

xfinity stream won't work. Error message 

Please clear your browser's cache
Sorry, we're having some trouble. Please clear your browser's cache and then refresh this page.
Learn how to clear your cache by clicking here.
(Error ftde.0001)

Regular Visitor

Dealing with the same issue since Wednesday evening, so 4 days now. Have had multiple chats with Xfinity. Issue remains unresolved.

New Poster

I have the same problem using Safari on my Mac.  I tried using Firefox and it seems to work.  Hope this is helpful.

Regular Visitor

Had multiple chats with Xfinity that went no where. So I finally called yesterday and they transfered me to high level tech support. They reset something which enabled me to stream on Firefox. Safari still out. Useful thing: they gave me a direct # for high-level tech support -- 855-484-1453.

New Poster

you have to download firefox if you dont have it. thats the only it will work. comcast is usless

New Poster

Ive been having the same issue for a couple of weeks now.  Comcast passed the buck to apple and told me to call them because apparently they think its their responsibilty.  

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 9 in conversation