Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error Message when trying to load shows

New Poster

Error Message when trying to load shows

I have been getting this error message for sometime now is there a fix for it? Thanks.     Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty playing your video.

Please refresh this page in your browser to try again.

(Error 900|101000.101002.101005)

New Poster

Re: Error Message when trying to load shows

I have the same issue, after advertisement - just hangs. support told me to uninstall and install Adobe Flash - did not help. 

I find moslty issues with TNT programs

New Poster

Start this yesterday for me/ Watched one show and as soon as it switched to the next show in the series I got this.

Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty playing your video.

Please refresh this page in your browser to try again.

(Error 900|101000.101.002.101.005)

I'm paying alot of money for tv that I do not have time to watch during the week. I use weekends or down time to watch my shows online..... If this is not resolved in the next few days, good by to everything but basic cable.

New Poster

Im having the same issue. Here is a result of my Internet speed test which seemed to be OK.

Very annoying. Seems to last a bit longer if viewed in speed mode but then the quality is terrible. Might as well be listening to the radio.. HELP Comcast!!

New Poster

Exact same error when trying to stream Mad Men finale....

(Error 900|101000.101002.101005)

Your streaming is terrible.  And this message board just censored me.  

Worst.  Service.  Ever.

Frequent Visitor

I've been having the same issues (on and off) for months now, and especially the last week.  It doesn't seem to matter what shows I attempt to watch.  It has happened when I attempt to watch my first show of the day, in the middle of a show, and between shows.  It has happened to shows from numerous channels/networks.  

It's bad enough that we have to go through this ridiculous forum process to deal with problems.  It's far worse that no one at Comcast/Xfinity is paying attention...

Here is the exact error message that I got today in the middle of watching the Falling Skies "Badlands" episode:

"Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty playing your video.

Please refresh this page in your browser to try again.

(Error 900|101000.101002.101005)"

When I tried to watch several other shows after this I got the same message.

Refreshing doesn't help.  Clearing my browser cache doesn't help.  I tried both Chrome and IE 10 and got the same error message.  This is extremely annoying!

WHY HASN'T ANYONE FROM COMCAST/XFINITY RESPONDED TO THIS?!

New Poster

I have also been receiving the same error message.  I have contacted Comcast customer care about this 4 different times.  When I called today, the woman said she needed time to resolve the issue and would call me back in 2 minutes.  30 minutes later, NO CALL.  Comcast customer service is terrible.  I have been having problems with this error message for over 2 months now and they still haven't resolved anything.  This definitely makes me think about switching to Direct Tv. 

New Poster

I am getting the same error in both Windows 7 and 8. Tried IE and Chrome, no luck. I contacted Comcast and first line of support made me wait while she "reset my accountWhat a crockthen she had me delete browser historyIt's a joke.   I did read where someone downloaded firefox and it fixed the problem for himI will try it and see what happens