Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error Message 2105?

New Poster

Error Message 2105?

When trying to watch video I get an error message 2105 telling my to unstall microsoft silverlight and then reinstall microsoft silverlight back on my computer. The problem is i tried uninstalling Microsoft silverlight then redownloading it. When i got to install the microsoft silverlight it tells me the version is still installed in my computer. So i tried a system restore on my computer and i'm still getting the same message. 

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Error Message 2105?

david_magana wrote:

When trying to watch video I get an error message 2105 telling my to unstall microsoft silverlight and then reinstall microsoft silverlight back on my computer. The problem is i tried uninstalling Microsoft silverlight then redownloading it. When i got to install the microsoft silverlight it tells me the version is still installed in my computer. So i tried a system restore on my computer and i'm still getting the same message. 

You must make sure that you are completely uninstalling it from your computer. Go here for step-by-step instructions on how:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/help/technical-support/xfinity-tv-player/#silverlight-reinstall

Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation