New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error: Error xacsa.getSamlToken.404: FatalDrmError

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Error: Error xacsa.getSamlToken.404: FatalDrmError

Hello, at some point last weekend, we lost the ability to connect to livestreaming TV and on demand at our house. This is across four different PC's using IE, Chrome and Firefox. Latest versions of each browser are installed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Flash, The desktop PC is on Windows 8.1. No matter the computer or browser, the browser just hangs trying to connect and eventually I get the error message:

Sorry, we're having some trouble

XFINITY Stream is not available at the moment. Please try back soon.

(Error xacsa.getSamlToken.404: FatalDrmError)

The only change that has been made that I am aware of is Microsoft pushed a security update to Silverlight over the weekend. I know for sure on the desktop that's the only change that occurred. 

Please help, this is almost a week already, and I'm paying an awful lot of money for a service that, yet again, does not appear to be working properly. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Error: Error xacsa.getSamlToken.404: FatalDrmError

Hi @Pressing. I can help you with the XFINITY Stream live streaming error. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

View answer in context
Regular Visitor

Bump.

Problem Solver

Found this on comcast reddit -

A lot of time, clearing the DRM files from flash will fix these. Example for Chrome:

Within Chrome Browser, you will have to go to "Settings" ==> "Show advanced settings..." ==> "Privacy" ==> "Clear browsing data..." ==> Check the box "Deauthorize content licenses" ==> click "Clear browsing data" button. IMPORTANT: Before resetting the DRM licenses in Chrome, please be sure to first close all other tabs of the browser, except for 1. There may be a concurrency issue if multiple tabs running Flash are open while you attempt to reset your DRM licenses.

Regular Visitor

Thanks for the info. I tried it, it didn't work, though. 

Regular Visitor

Is there anyone at Comcast that can help out here? It's over a week and no response.

Official Employee

Hi @Pressing. I can help you with the XFINITY Stream live streaming error. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation