Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error (Error 900|3322.1107296263) trying to stream shows

New Poster

Error (Error 900|3322.1107296263) trying to stream shows

I keep getting the same error consistently when i try and watch a show.  the error goes as follows:

(Error 900|3322.1107296263)

This has been going on for over a week, has anyone been getting the same issue?

Has it been resolved?

New Poster

Re: Error (Error 900|3322.1107296263) trying to stream shows

Hey Matthew....

I was experiencing this problem as well.  I'm betting that you're only getting this error on MA shows...Walking Dead, Vikings, Tosh.0 etc. And I'm also betting that you're NOT the primary account holder. Here's what I did to figure this out.....

1) Logged in as myself, the primary account holder.  I could watch any show.  Arrow or Walking Dead.

2) Logged in as a secondary user, someone I set up the account for from my primary user account.  And then attempted to watch Arrow and Walking Dead.  Arrow was a Go.  Walking Dead, nope.

3) Attempted to watch other mature audience shows like Tosh.0 and Vikings.  Couldn't do it.  Then tried to watch Elementary and could.

4) Logged back into the primary account and confirmed I could watch Vikings and Tosh.0

5) Repeat the above 4 asteps on a different computer.  Obtained the same results.

Conclusion...

1) Flash player installed correctly because I could still watch some shows.

2) Authentication for secondary user is no longer working. 

3) Contacted Comcast to figure out what has changed since last week.

I spent 90 minutes talking too people who didn't understand the nature of the problem.  I kept going up the chain and even the supervisor was reading from a book.  After 5 people and at the 90 minute mark, a "supervisor" informed me that Comcast in their infinite wisdom has limited adult shows to the primary account holder only.  And that the primary holder cannot grant access to any other users to watch these shows. 

If they told me that up front, I wouldn't have wasted my time.   It has NOT been this way in the past and it seems that this is a recent change. If that's true or if they told me that to get me off the phone is a separate discussion. 

But I was pretty angry with them for wasting my time.

So....my suggestion is

1) Confirm/deny that the show you are watching is a mature audience show.

2) If so, try to log in under the primary account holder and watch the show.

I'm curious what happens for you.

Official Employee

Hi all,

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, please send the URLs of the videos that you are trying to watch.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

My Device Information My Zip Code: 20164 My Cable Provider: Not Installed Use Dac: False My Conroller ID: Unknown My Map ID: Unknown My Persona ID: 11080 My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 76.120.242.69 My operating system: Windows - Undefined My web browser: Chrome 28 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/28.0.1500.95 Safari/537.36 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Silverlight version: 5.1.20513.0 My Flash version: 11.8.800 Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled (2512 Bytes). Time Information My Clock Time: Fri Aug 02 2013 00:23:34 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) Server Clock Time: Thu Aug 01 2013 23:58:35 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

My Account Information In Home Authenticated: False Primary Account: True Provider Codes: S, Fk, Ep, Eq, Eu, Ey, Fm, U, Fc, Bt, Gi, Bw, Gf, Bu, By, Em, Ax, Bs, At, Bl, Gd, Fo, Bp, Bn, Ez, Gk, Fh, Fd, Fy, Au, Ew, B, H, Fa, A, Fx, Cp, Ge, E, Bz, Co, Gh, Gg, F, M, En, Fi, Fb, Ar, Cz, Br, Fe, Ex, Ga, Fw, Fz, Bx, Bb, Bc, Fn, Ff, Fs, Ct, Cs, Et, Fr, Bk, Er, Fv, Bo, Ft, Bq, G, Aw, Da, Fq, Fl, Bv, Fu, Fg, Fp, Eo, D, Y, Es, Gj, Ev, Gc, Fj, Cn, Gb Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: False
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation