Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error Code 4107 when streaming Orphan Black

New Poster

Error Code 4107 when streaming Orphan Black

Error Code 4107 while attempting to watch Orphan Black. Why am I paying for a service that I cannot use or get my veiwing ussues resolved??? 3 days 

New Poster

Re: Error Code 4107 when streaming Orphan Black

I have been having the very same issu. 

And if i'm correct some of the other shows i watch here from BBC America are not playing either. Over 3 weeks and running now very frustrating!!!!

Regular Contributor

Re: Error Code 4107 when streaming Orphan Black

You guys are like the 9th and 10th people to specifically mention a problem with Orphan Black, in most instances when these odd messages happen with any show on a regular network i.e. ABC, CBS, NBC, etc most people have no problem going to the networks own website and watching from there. I'm sorry to say that BBC America does not offer episode streaming directly from their site.

First I would suggest that you make sure that you're using the most recent version of Flash, you can check that here http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

If you're still having the same problem and you're using the latest Flash version then my best suggestion is to private message one of the Comcast people and ask them to look into it. Mention that you've read in the forum that a few other people have complained about similar problems.

- Norm

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation