Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error Code 11700

New Poster

Error Code 11700

I had been using the X1 App between my iPhone, iPad, and Macintosh computer.  App worked decent until one day it decided to not allow me to log in on any device except for my iPhone.  After two attempts at trying to troubleshoot this with Comcast, they told me that they would look into it and call me back within 48 hours.  That was about a month ago, and I am still waiting.  I can see many people are having the same problem.  Maybe by posting this on a public forum for everyone to see, maybe I can finally get help with a service that I pay for, but can't get?

New Poster

Re: Error Code 11700

If the problem can not be fixed get someone who can. Do not run us around.

New Poster

I have been having this error code problem (11700) for over a month.  Trying to get through the support online was tough, and it took me over a week. One time they refreshed my system, and it worked until I had to restart my laptop and then the error message came back. Another time,  they told me it was a software issue and to reset my browsers, and even download Firefox. That didn't work either. I don't understand why this is happening, and apparently I am not the only one with this issue. It will not connect my devices.  I am just very disappointed with this, and was told three weeks ago that my problem was priority and would be resolved ASAP. Nope!!!  

New Poster

did you ever fix it having the same problem

Bronze Problem Solver

discgirl6983 wrote:

did you ever fix it having the same problem

Call 888-824-8988, Advanced Tech Support, and tell them you have Error 11700. They have the magic.