Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error CL-4

New Poster

Error CL-4

Every time I try to access a list of movies I get an error code CL-4 stating that "A sbuscription to this channel is required to view this progam."  This happens with every list of movies including the free movies and the movies included with my subscription.  

New Poster

Re: Error CL-4

Tonight I've been getting the same error code CL-4 everytime I access the list of 'Pawn Stars' episodes via On Demand and hit the Page down button.  I'm wondering how you resolved this given that your post was back on 3-25-2014.  Any help is appreciated...thanks!

Frequent Visitor

I've been getting this and the "we're sorry you're having an issue" errors when trying to scroll down a couple pages in any of the purchasable movie sections. It has been an issue for almost a year now. Clearly Comcast still doesn't care about its customers...

Frequent Visitor

Don't expect any of the idiots at Comcast to even understand this problem. She kept asking me "what movie are you trying to watch when it gives you that error?" I said, if you're asking that, you don't understand the problem. I'm not picking a movie, just scrolling through the list when I get that error. I asked to speak with somone else. She said, I"m the one you need to talk to. Just tell me what movie you were trying to watch...... colosally annoying. So the answer is, COMCAST HAS NO CLUE WHY YOU GET THAT ERROR AND IN FACT, DOESN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!  LOL.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation