Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error 900.primetime.3329.12012

Frequent Visitor

Error 900.primetime.3329.12012

I am unable to stream all but 'local' channels.  CBS, ABC, FOX, etc work OK, but CNN, A&E, USA, TNT, etc do not.  Oddly, HBO does work.  This worked a couple of weeks ago.  Also, my two X1 boxes work fine.  This fails in the same manner on two different computers (Win8 and Win10) both connected to the home Xfinity Wifi.  When you attempt to switch to one of these channels, you get 2 'attempting to resume' screens, and then the 'Subscription to This Channel Required' with the subject error code, and further error description of 'Account is not entitled to the linear stream'.

Service Expert

Re: Error 900.primetime.3329.12012

Are you using this URL?

https://tv.xfinity.com/foryou

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Actually, I was using xtv.comcast.net/grid, but it was redirecting me to tv.xfinity.com/grid anyhow.  The end result is the same.  Thanks.

Problem Solver

Hi RobertHou5,

Are you still receiving the error when trying to stream online?

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.

Frequent Visitor

Yes, thanks for asking.  Still get the error on USA, TNT, A&E, etc, but no error on 'basic' channels like ABC, CBS, FOX, and also curiously, HBO.

Problem Solver

@RobertHou5

Can you send me a private message with the username of the account you are signed into?

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.

Frequent Visitor

The outcome of this is that somehow the 'streaming' side of my account was changed to 'limited basic', although the account is indeed 'digital preferred'.  I could have gotten this fixed sooner I'm sure, but since it broke all by itself, I thought it might get fixed all by itself.

New Poster

I am getting this same error.  Also, my channel grid does not show the local channels.

New Poster

any idea how to get this fixed we have spent an hour on the phone trying to get it resolved.

Contributor

I am having this same problem.  It appears I have limited basic cable when streaming on tv.xfinity.com.  I have digital preferred and everything continues to work fine on my TV.  Is there someone here that can resolve this problem?

Frequent Visitor

I eventually had to actually talk to a Comcast tech to explain to them that I really did have Digital preferred, and that somehow the streaming side of my account was provisioned only as basic.  Otherwise, if you just give them your login, they will say 'Aha, I see your problem, you only have Basic'.

Contributor

I just finished a chat with a support representative and they were able to resolve the problem for me.
New Poster

can you help me this error?

Error code 3329.12013.png
Service Expert

Shenloong wrote:

can you help me this error?

Is the channel you are trying to view included in your cable subscription?  If no, you will need to contact Comcast at 1-800-266-2278 or 1-800-934-6489 and speak with a CSR about which package you would need to add and the fees associated with the upgrade.  If yes, speak with the CSR about your account having the proper entitlements.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Frequent Visitor

What if I get that same error message/number for the main/lower channels when trying to watch online? FOX,NBC,CBS,ABC etc are not listed a majority of the time, and usually when I am able to se them I can watch them, until today. I try to watch and it tells me that a subscription is needed to watch those channels. I can go out into the living room and see that I DO have these channels as part of my subscription, but online I always get the same response.

Comcast Error.PNG