Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error 900|3329.412 -- Occures on every single episode of GoT

Regular Visitor

Error 900|3329.412 -- Occures on every single episode of GoT

Unable to watch any Game of Thrones episodes online, (Error 900|3329.412), this just started happening within the last 12 hours.

Using flash 11.6r602 with google chrome.  Note it does not work with firefox or internet explorer either using flash 11.1.0 or later.

Edit: S2Ep10 does work, the link follows:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Game-of-Thrones/8664416244536328112/2241052085/Game-of-Thrones-20...

New Poster

Re: Error 900|3329.412 -- Occures on every single episode of GoT

I have the same issue. Yesterday I watched Game of Thrones S02E03 but missed the second half. Today I want back to watch it again and it gives me:

(Error 900|3329.412)

Link to Episode 13 (season 2 Episode 3)

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Game-of-Thrones/8664416244536328112/2219334891/Game-of-Thrones-13...

And your right Ipayu, Episode 10 does seem to work.

Silver Problem Solver

its probably an error with the feed.  have you tried this on a mobile device or on an actual television.

New Poster

I dont have access to a TV right now that is why im using my PC. I also dont have a mobil version. Hope they fix it soon.

Edit:

It apears most episodes are working again. Though laggy at times.

Official Employee

Hello, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience. This issue has been identified, and has been on a rolling fix throughout the day. As of now we believe the issue to mainly be resolved.

Please let us know if you continue to experience this 900|3329.412 error.

Thanks,
Tony

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: xfinity.com streaming giving error 900 for past few days

Similiar problems to as the rest. The network adverts play perfectly but the actual content cuts out with a Error 900|3329.412 error.

Shows in question are pretty much anything in the shameless series, including ones that worked fine yesterday, with no changes to my machine since.  Below is the URL for one that worked before, but doesn't today. This is getting old.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Shameless/5897266076794007112/2284533320/Shameless%3A-Season-2-Ep...

Sys info:

My Zip Code: Unknown My Cable Provider: Unknown Use Dac: true My Conroller ID: 117 My Map ID: 131 My Persona ID: 5921 My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: false Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: false My public IP address: Not Installed My operating system: Windows - rv:19.0 My web browser: Firefox 19 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Silverlight version: 5.1.20125.0 My flash version: 11.5 r502 Javascript: enabled Cookies: Enabled (3178 Bytes). Time Information My Clock Time: Sun Mar 24 2013 09:46:57 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) Server Clock Time: Sun Mar 24 2013 09:46:59 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

My Account Information In Home Authenticated: false Primary Account: true Provider Codes: s, bi, bj, cy, bq, ce, cd, cf, aw, ar, dc, cg, cq, da, cu, au, bv, b, cz, u, c, br, cx, bt, h, ad, bw, d, al, ci, a, y, bx, cp, bu, by, cn, ax, bs, at, ct, cb, ch, cs, e, aj, cv, bz, db, bm, co, bl, bp, cw, cj, bo, j, cc, f, m, bn Internet Subscriber: true Cable TV Subscriber: true Voice Subscriber: true
Official Employee

Hello Selere, the specific code message you have called out is related to this thread here and not the same as the rest of the errors captured in this thread.

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Error-900-3329-412-Occures-on-every-single-episode-of...

Thanks,
Tony

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

I'm still having the same issues on any Cable network show. AMC, Showtime, and HBO.

Official Employee

Bo1023 wrote:

I'm still having the same issues on any Cable network show. AMC, Showtime, and HBO.

Can you send the exact error message thats displayed along with a link to the specific asset?

Thanks,
Tony

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

I am expriencing the same error trying to watch The Walking Dead, the newest episode. All other episodes play just fine.

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/The-Walking-Dead/7190072851208537112/23346755907/This-Sorrowful-L...

New Poster

Official Employee

dancer2002 wrote:

Same error occuring for Girls

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/Girls/6487985623452037112/19161155529/Girls-19-%28HBO%29/videos

(Error 900|3322.10002)

Are you using Internet Explorer? If so, can you try another web browser and see if you get the same error.

This is not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down your issue.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

using firefox

Official Employee

dancer2002 wrote:

using firefox

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, are any other videos besides Girls giving you this error message?

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

I'm receiving a similar error when trying to watch Doctor Who - Error 900|3322.318

Here are my system settings:

My Device Information My Zip Code: 30152 My Cable Provider: Recommended By Comcast Use Dac: True My Conroller ID: 154 My Map ID: 135 My Persona ID: 1 My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 2601:0:9d00:71:590f:ac3f:96ee:b7e My operating system: Windows - Undefined My web browser: Chrome 26 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.31 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/26.0.1410.64 Safari/537.31 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Silverlight version: 5.1.20125.0 My Flash version: 11.7.700 Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled (2751 Bytes). Time Information My Clock Time: Sun Apr 14 2013 19:02:34 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time) Server Clock Time: Sun Apr 14 2013 19:02:33 GMT-0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

My Account Information In Home Authenticated: False Primary Account: True Provider Codes: Cy, Cd, Bv, B, C, Cx, Bw, Bh, Ci, At, Cb, Bl, Cj, Cc, Bn Internet Subscriber: False Cable TV Subscriber: True Voice Subscriber: True
New Poster

Ugh!!! Cant watch Game of Thrones

Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty playing your video.

Please refresh this page in your browser to try again.

(Error 900|3307.22)

My Device Information My Zip Code: 94583 My Cable Provider: Not Installed Use Dac: false My Conroller ID: 171 My Map ID: 218 My Persona ID: 10122 My myDVR Manager Status: activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 1 My Queue setup: false Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: false My public IP address: 98.207.209.206 My operating system: Windows - rv:19.0 My web browser: Firefox 19 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Silverlight version: 5.1.20125.0 My Flash version: 11.7.700 Javascript: enabled Cookies: Enabled (2864 Bytes). Time Information My Clock Time: Wed Apr 17 2013 21:53:44 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time) Server Clock Time: Wed Apr 17 2013 21:53:26 GMT-0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
My Account Information In Home Authenticated: false Primary Account: true Provider Codes: s, bi, bj, cy, bq, ce, cd, cf, g, ak, aw, ar, dc, dd, cg, cq, da, cu, au, bv, b, cz, u, cr, c, br, cx, bt, cm, h, ad, bw, d, al, bh, ci, a, y, bx, bb, bc, cp, bu, by, cn, ax, bs, at, ct, cb, ch, cs, e, aj, cv, bz, db, bm, co, bl, bk, bp, cw, cj, bo, j, cc, f, m, bn Internet Subscriber: true Cable TV Subscriber: true Voice Subscriber: true
Official Employee

bhharrison,

Make sure that Google Chrome is not in Incognito Mode.

If you have tried the above steps and you are still getting this error message, reset your license store.

Note: Be careful when resetting license files. When you reset license files, Flash Player resets all existing license files for protected content that plays on your computer in Flash Player. You will not be able to access the content in Flash Player from this computer until you have downloaded new licenses from your content provider.

dld929,

Try using a different web browser and let me know if it works. This is not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down your issue.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

I'm watching GoT on my mobile, I get "Video error 3329 (412) you have reached maximum number of linked devices (up to three allowed). Only on iPhone, no other linked devices. On "manage my devices" shows only one linked device on account. Still get error. Uninstalled app, reset phone, reloaded app, still get Error 3329 (412) message.
New Poster

I am on my iPad and keep getting Video error 3329 (412) you have reached maximum number of linked devices (up to three allowed). Only on iPhone, no other linked devices. On "manage my devices" shows only one linked device on account. Still get error. Uninstalled app, reset phone, reloaded app, still get Error 3329 (412) message.
New Poster

Re: Error 900|3329.412 -- Occures on every single episode

Error occurs on all shows ..(using Mac/Firefox)was working last week.

I see that there were the problems last year according to these posts, is there a solution?

New Poster

Re: Error 900|3329.412 -- Suits

Unable to watch Suits. I keep receiving this error. What is the problem Comcast?

New Poster

I get this error with 'ascension', dec 17, 2014 using samsung galexy.

New Poster

Started happening after Memorial Day using Chrome.

Had happened before, a year or so ago, back then you could install a previous version of Adobe Flash, as the new version was causing the issue.

Adobe flash is the issue again, yet Chrome will no longer recognize previous versions of flash installed on your computer, and there is no way to stop Chrome from updating itself to the new one, even if you install the older version of Chrome.

Chrome is out.

Switched to Firefox, there are no issues.

For safer browsing with Firefox, you can install some ad blocking extensions/add ons to stop them from inserting ads intor your streams.

Disconnect, NoScript are the two I use.

For Xfinity specifically, you have to allow, one particular script, there are a few:  Just block all, then unblock one script and refresh to see if the video plays, go through them one at a time, and if one script doesn't allow you to run the video - block it again, its not needed.

I had to allow theplatform.com to watch Xfinity streams, and did not have to allow the rest, and get no inserted ads into my stream.

Good Luck.  Sorry Chrome is broken, it happened before, now they have restricted Chrome even more, and there are few work arounds.

Google is based on selling ads, Firefox is not.

Frequent Visitor

I'm getting this ciode as of today.

My Device Information My Zip Code: 30084 My Cable Provider: Comcast Use Dac: false My Conroller ID: 153 My Map ID: 130 My Persona ID: 26570 My myDVR Manager Status: activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 2 My Watchlist setup: false Facebook Watchlist Syncing: false Facebook Connect: false My public IP address: 76.105.90.171 My operating system: Windows - rv:40.0 My web browser: Firefox 40 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Silverlight version: 5.1.40728.0 My Flash version: 18.0.0 Javascript: enabled Cookies: Enabled (2156 Bytes). Time Information My Clock Time: Thu Oct 01 2015 17:11:13 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time) Server Clock Time: Thu Oct 01 2015 17:11:18 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time)
My Account Information In Home Authenticated: false Primary Account: true Provider Codes: s, jt, gt, du, cy, hp, fk, kf, ep, eq, hc, hk, dm, ip, hr, cq, dd, hb, if, eu, ey, ee, fm, u, gz, fc, eh, bt, gi, ja, bw, gf, hz, bu, by, bs, at, em, hx, kg, bl, ix, gd, fo, bp, gw, gr, iy, jy, k, dg, j, dt, bn, ha, ig, bi, bj, ki, ka, hg, ce, it, hq, ez, dx, gk, fh, ef, fd, do, fy, ec, jo, ju, is, iq, au, ew, ed, b, dj, de, ei, kb, h, fa, ci, a, fx, gq, cp, jf, cw, ge, ea, cb, eb, bz, jj, co, jr, gh, jc, gn, dp, ho, gg, gl, iu, dh, en, gp, fi, cd, cf, id, jx, fb, ar, hi, cg, hm, df, cu, ir, jq, ia, br, fe, n, ex, jv, ic, ga, fw, ke, fz, ib, o, bx, dw, fn, ff, jm, hh, dv, fs, ct, hy, cs, kh, et, cv, gv, fr, ii, db, dr, bm, jb, gm, ik, er, fv, dy, bo, dn, ft, he, il, el, bq, kd, jk, ij, aw, je, dc, jl, jw, jn, da, im, iz, ie, fq, fl, gs, bv, di, fu, cx, dq, fg, fp, hl, ds, eo, gx, d, ej, y, es, gj, ev, ht, gc, fj, hf, cn, jz, ch, gb, hs, ih, eg, kc, hn, cc, ji Internet Subscriber: true Cable TV Subscriber: true Voice Subscriber: false