discussions

(Error 900|3305.406)

New Poster

(Error 900|3305.406)

Need help with this error message: 

(Error 900|3305.406)

New Poster

Re: (Error 900|3305.406)

Having same error come up when trying to watch a movie online please help or give more info.

New Poster

Me too, can't watch any videos! help!
New Poster

I'm having the same problem trying to stream the live TV for the Big Ten network. (Error 900|3305.406)

New Poster

New Poster

WHY IS NONE OF THIS FIXED YET!!! THIS KEEPS HAPPENING ON AND OFF - LAST TIME IT LASTED A MONTH!

THIS IS A COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE LEVEL OF SERVICE!

WHY CAN'T THIS COMPANY EVER DO THEIR JOB PROPERLY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

New Poster

I'm having the same problem, too... on MacOS X "Mavericks"

I've tried three different browsers (Safari, Firefox, and Chrome... and Chrome gives a strange message about being in "Incognito Mode", but I'm not!)

I can also confirm that I have Adobe Flash 12 because it was just updated today...

I hope someone at Xfinity is monitoring this...

New Poster

It's a good thing I don't spend $200 a month for this. Oh wait...

New Poster

I'm having the same error in three browsers on my PC. I can't get it to play on my Galaxy s4. Either. What's up?

New Poster

Having same error, tried different browsers, and get a variation on the error.  I get this one on Explorer and Error 900|3305.1000058 on chrome.

No I will not post all of my info from the /computer/ page you keep posting because if this many people are having the same issue it's not us...it's YOU!

Here's just one thing I'm trying to watch:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/watch/The-Biggest-Loser/5589758132738402112/116483139724/Winter-Olympic...

I watched live streaming TV this morning, now 8 hours later I'm unable to watch anything?  This is why Hulu Plus is so much more cost effective.

~CW

Tags (1)
New Poster

not playing anything

Every time I try and play a TV show, movie, or live TV on my laptop with either firefox, IE, or safari or from my ipad or cell phone I get this message

(Error 900|3305.406)

I pay a lot of money a month for this service and I'm not feeling like this is how it should behave.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

New Poster

I've been getting that error message since 7pm (eastern). If you're paying for a service, you should get it, just sayin... Feel free to be timely Comcast.

Regular Visitor

I'm receiving the same error when attempting to watch "Agents of Shield" and "The Wire".  This problem happens in both Chrome and Firefox.  

No, I'm not going to click links to copy and paste computer information, reset license stores, or any other useless action that is just a time sink.  Here's an idea: Take the increases in my bill that you've levied for 2014 and hire someone to write a decent DRM-compliant video streaming web app outside of the long-abandoned Silverlight and dead-and-buried Flash.  I'd also appreciate it if it didn't suck up a massive amount of CPU cycles and memory, too.  I know that these things are just crazy dreams/wishes from customer (sucker), so I might as well ask Comcast to throw in world peace as well.

This vitriol is not intended for the hard-working souls who have to try to figure out the mess that they are handed but whoever is in charge of development and allows this half-baked garbage to reach customers.

New Poster

(Error 900|3305.406)

Please help, can't watch any video's

I rebooted the computer, 30 minutes ago and now it's not working.

tried clearing the cache, and reinstalling flash and rebooting again .. to no avail.

please advise

Thank you.

New Poster

I'm getting the same error code as well...hope there will be a fix to the issue soon!

New Poster

I'm having the same problem too! Error 900 3305.406 This is crazy!  Hopefully some tech support will respond soon.

Regular Visitor

I too am having the same error code.  As stated above lack of response/service is disgraceful.  I cannot believe the monopoly that comcast has on the Philly market.  No other options to watch the phillies keeps me a glutton for punishment.

New Poster

still not working

New Poster

I still get error and have accepted the new adobe license

New Poster

I am having this same issue. I have tried to watch the last 3 episodes of True Blood and they all have this error. I have tried multiple browsers, and still no luck. Any input?

New Poster

Xfinity Streaming issue

I'm trying to resume an episode of True Blood that I started watching earlier today (on Google Chrome on this computer), but I keep getting this error message: 

This video cannot be played This content on Xfinity TV is not available for viewing with Chrome's "Incognito" mode. To play this video using Chrome, please view this page without "Incognito" enabled.

As far as I know, Incognito is not enabled. 

I tried using other browsers (IE and Firefox) to no avail. Please help me fix this. 

New Poster

I am having the same issue.  One Windows XP computer with Chrome, IE, and Firefox and two Windows 7 with Chrome, IE, and Firefox.  All other online videos play fine (Youtube, Vimeo, etc) that I've tried.  All of my attempts at XFinity programming online, including live shows show the error in the thread's header.

New Poster
New Poster

i think this happened spontaneously at around 7:00pm EST because I am having the exact same problem. I googled it about an hour ago and nothing came up, it didn't exist, and I left, came back and there's all this. I think xfinity is down or something. I was marathoning a show and well now im really peeved Man FrustratedMan Mad

New Poster

7:00 EST

The entire Xfinity universe implodes

I mean, come on

This happened to all of us at the same time, with the same error. They must have done something to get this to happen. It's not our networks, or our browsers, or our players, it's them. Their problem. We're paying these people to get their services, when their services are obviously not working! I've been watching without a hitch all day, but then, exactly at 7:00, it stops. It says I should check my network connection but the thing is..

I'M USING AN XFINITY NETWORK

EVEN THE NETWORKS DON'T WORK

JUST LET ME WATCH MY GREY'S ANATOMY

Frequent Visitor

Down as well...

New Poster

This has apparently been going on now for over 1 1/2 hours, and Comcast has yet to reply even with a, we see your info and are working on a solution.

I guess their scripts don't have a section for, more than 1 comcast customer angry about not being able to watch streaming TV programs.

This monopoly in big and large markets is just discouraging, especially when you call customer service and you get the recording that says, try our online forums for faster help.  Really, faster?

If I didn't like actually watching TV and using the internet in my comcast monopoly area I would find an alternative.  Luckily I have been able to watch the same programs I have tried here on Hulu Plus tonight, or I think I'd be much angrier.  Need to rethink paying the 7.99 a month for Hulu and the 109.00 a month for nothing TV and internet.

New Poster

Interesting thing is the Clips work fine. The full length shows do not work. It could be a permissions problem. Definately their end.

New Poster

I'm receiving this same error when attempting to Live Stream certain channels.  Some work, some do not, which leads me to believe all of my attempted fixes have been in vain, as the problem clearly lies on Comcasts' end.  But for those attempting to chase down the problem as I have been doing, I've tried the following:  Switched browsers (Firefox and Chrome), Updated Flash, Rolled back Flash to a previous version (11.6), Updated Java, and disabled all non-essential plugins.  I've also "Refreshed" the feed a few dozen times, all to no avail.  I think we're stuck waiting.

New Poster

And maybe some other time we can talk about this? Woman MadMan Mad

Regular Visitor

I am having the same issues.   Error 900|3305.406   The only i did unusual today was update the Adobe flash player.  I have since then uninstalled than reinstalled adobe flash player / plugin with the same error showing up.  It only occurs on certain shows I've  try to watch.  

New Poster

errors while trying to view shows on watchlist

keep getting error 900/3305.406 while tying to watch shows from watchlist

New Poster

wow comcast this is bad .cant you guys fix it in a timely manner . i to am getting this on  internet E and crome . whats the hold up comcast fix it please. cus i am taking 5 dollars of my bill this month as a credit

New Poster

Same problem as the rest of you and I'm sick of it!! Will there be any adjustment on our bills for unavailable service that we pay for??? Of course not it's comcast! 

Official Employee

Hello,

Thank you for reporting the issue. Our engineers are aware of this and are actively working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I will provide updates on this error as new information becomes available. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

ComcastAndy

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

whiteninja555 wrote:

wow comcast this is bad .cant you guys fix it in a timely manner . i to am getting this on  internet E and crome . whats the hold up comcast fix it please. cus i am taking 5 dollars of my bill this month as a credit

Great idea...we need to all take the total of our monthly bill, divide it by the number of hours in the month and then take that amount off as a credit for each hour that they do not reply to us, give us an update, or have it fixed.

Woman Wink

New Poster

I am so disproportionately enraged by this.  All I want to do after a day of work is watch my TV shows, but Comcast has stripped me of this luxury.  I will now stare at the ceiling and stew until bedtime.  

New Poster

Woman SurprisedTHIS IS SO ANNOYING DONT GET ME HOOKED ON A SHOW IF YOU'RE GONNA PULL IT AWAY AT THE WORST TIME XFINITY IS A BULLY 

New Poster

Error 900/3305.406

Getting this error on any recent episodes I try to watch.  One HBO show tried to start up and then gave this error message.  Thought it was my computer but looks like lots of people are having the same problem.  Whats up?

New Poster

I would suggest not changing any programs or services on your computers. This problem obviously has to do with some screw up on Comcast's part. 

New Poster

OH YEAH COMCAST ANDY, YEAH IS THAT RIGHT???? IS ANDY EVEN YOUR REAL NAME???

Connection Expert
Moved:

Post removed for flaming / insulting other members.

New Poster

Thanks Andy, but how can we even be sure that is true?? Please I am purposeless without my TV Andy I need my TV.

(ps I loved you in Toy Story)

New Poster

Re: Error 900/3305.406

I am getting the same error.. on my laptop and my tablet...

New Poster

Um, sometimes it's nice to receive the service that you have paid for, settling down after a long day at work that provides the funds to do so...

just sayin.

New Poster

What if you don't have a spouse, kids, or pets?  You can't play a board game all alone.  :/

New Poster

I'm having the same problem.  I figure everyone who is paying for a service that is not being provided deserves a refund for the absent time of service!

New Poster

@stimpy4242 <<<<<really??? And you've obviously never seen an episode of Scandal before. If you had, you would know why this is so frustrating. We watch on demand to take a break from the lives we clearly have. And my cats dead. I only noticed when the error happened...

New Poster

wow trolling on the little guys!  your life must be so fufilling!  Do you work for Comcast?

New Poster

STILL DOWN....

TICK TOCK.. TICK TOCK