Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error 900|106000 with Chrome. Windows Update Today?

New Poster

Error 900|106000 with Chrome. Windows Update Today?

Can't get xfinity tv shows on demand to load past the 1 second mark.  Wondering if the windows update I installed today on laptop is the problem?  Everything worked fine earlier this week and I can get the shows on my ipad mini so this leads me to believe that it has something to do with the update?

New Poster

Re: Error 900|106000 with Chrome. Windows Update Today?

I am having the same problem on OSX  Mac Book Air so I think it is on the Comcast side.

New Poster

I just checked other shows and It is only on Game of Thrones for me.

New Poster

I was told it's a flash update, then they said "our technicians are working on the webpage, we apologize."

Regular Visitor

I've been having this same problem with various shows (Orphan Black, GoT, Young and Hungry, and Cutthroat Kitchen to name a few) for over a week every time I try to watch online, and it has been an intermitent issue for months. It sucks to pay and overpriced premium for something and hardly ever be able to utilize it! 

New Poster

I was having the same problem for like a week, but this evening an episode of Orphan Black is playing on my PC, in a Chrome tab, as I write.  A miracle? Lot's hope rather, it's an actual FIX.