Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error 525/3222 for Law & Order

New Poster

Error 525/3222 for Law & Order

Unable to watch episodes of Season 1, Law & Order, starting today.  No problem viewing before this evening, when error message appeared on Episode 19.  Now I cannot watch any episodes of this series, even episodes previously viewed.  I have not yet tried to watch any other series or movies.

I emptied my cache and deleted browsing history.  I updated SilverLight.  I switched browsers from Firefox 17.0 to Internet Explorer 9.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Error 525/3222 for Law & Order

Paka770 wrote:

Unable to watch episodes of Season 1, Law & Order, starting today.  No problem viewing before this evening, when error message appeared on Episode 19.  Now I cannot watch any episodes of this series, even episodes previously viewed.  I have not yet tried to watch any other series or movies.

I emptied my cache and deleted browsing history.  I updated SilverLight.  I switched browsers from Firefox 17.0 to Internet Explorer 9.

Episode 19 is not working and is an issue on our end but I haven't had any issues which any other episodes.

When trying to re-watch previous episodes, are you getting the same error message?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation