Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error 3222 only for the walking dead

New Poster

Error 3222 only for the walking dead

I am getting an error 3222 but only for the "walking dead", all the other shows work.  I have cleared out my cookies and cache.  I have restarted my computer.  I am using google chrome.   

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Error 3222 only for the walking dead

cflorida99 wrote:

I am getting an error 3222 but only for the "walking dead", all the other shows work.  I have cleared out my cookies and cache.  I have restarted my computer.  I am using google chrome.   

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, please send the URLs of the videos that you are trying to watch.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

My Device Information My Zip Code: 48433 My Cable Provider: Comcast Flint Digital My myDVR Manager Status: Activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 2 My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 71.238.149.180 My operating system: Windows - Undefined My web browser: Chrome 17 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/535.11 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/17.0.963.56 Safari/535.11 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 4.1.10111.0 My flash version: 11.1 R102 Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled

Official Employee

cflorida99 wrote:

My Device Information My Zip Code: 48433 My Cable Provider: Comcast Flint Digital My myDVR Manager Status: Activated My Set Top Box Names: DVR 2 My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: False Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 71.238.149.180 My operating system: Windows - Undefined My web browser: Chrome 17 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/535.11 (KHTML, Like Gecko) Chrome/17.0.963.56 Safari/535.11 My system type: Desktop Computer Or Other Device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 4.1.10111.0 My flash version: 11.1 R102 Javascript: Enabled Cookies: Enabled

Try completely uninstalling Silverlight then try installing it again. Go here for step-by-step instructions:

http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/help/technical-support/xfinity-tv-player/#silverlight-reinstall

Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

So, I am having the same issue this week for episode 11.   I uninstalled and reinstalled silverlight per your suggestion.  

Official Employee

cflorida99 wrote:

So, I am having the same issue this week for episode 11.   I uninstalled and reinstalled silverlight per your suggestion.  

Try updating your video drivers and then try watching videos again.

To ensure that you are using the latest official drivers for your graphics card, follow the below steps for your computer's operating system:

Windows

1. Click the Start button and then click the Control Panel option.
  2. Click Hardware and Sound from the menu.
  3. Click on the Device Manager icon from the menu.
  4. Click on your graphics card icon from the menu on the left side of the Device Manager window.
  5. Click the Drivers tab at the top of the window that appears. The window should have a prompt saying "The drivers for this device are up to date".
  6. Click the Update Driver icon on the window if the drivers are out of date. Wait for the drivers to install on the system.
  7. Click the Restart button when prompted. When the computer restarts, the drivers will be up to date.

Mac OS X

1. Click the Apple logo.
  2. On the Apple menu, click Software Update.
  3. If there is a Mac OS X update available, you can install it. If there is a graphics driver update, it will be included in the Mac OS X update.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
New Poster

I did what you asked.  This computer was a Christmas present, everything is up to date.

Official Employee

cflorida99 wrote:

I did what you asked.  This computer was a Christmas present, everything is up to date.

Please try using Firefox web browser and then try watching the video again. This is not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down this issue.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation