Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Error 1106

New Poster

Error 1106

I was watching the Fox Business Republican Debate rebroadcast and got error message 1106 stating " Fox Business is currently unavailable". What happened? I have many issues occuring with your service where nerworks become unavailable such as being in continous commercial breaks or  having problems accessing a particular network. Is this what you call good quality service? Makes me want to look elsewhere with another cable service.

New Poster

Re: Error 1106

obviously, this is not being taken seriously enough by Comcast, cause if they were...these error codes would have already been resolved.

i keep getting the same error codes 1106 & 8006...

It has been happening for a while...but now it's getting to the point that they are interrupting anything I want to watch...

New Poster

I am not sure what we switch from and to cable box wise, but I always watched on demand via TV and PC with NEVER errors.  Just tonight I havea 8006 and 1106 trying to watch ONE episode of a tv show just after switching to new box/service.  Very uncool.

New Poster

Me too in Manchester NJ.  Where is everyone else located?  Seems like when it's raining this always happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frequent Visitor

All the "answers" so far have been busy work. Uninstall reinstall. Turn it off and on again. WHY WON'T SOMEONE AT COMCAST TELL US WHAT THE H-E-DOUBLE-HOCKEY-STICKS 1106 MEANS!!!!?????

Visitor

Restarting an online streaming video on demand is not worth the trobule unless it is commercial free otherwise You get a steady stream of commercials and a repeat of error 1106. Restarting modem is not very practical, the best solution is to find a beeter video or cable provider.

mmags88 wrote:

I was watching the Fox Business Republican Debate rebroadcast and got error message 1106 stating " Fox Business is currently unavailable". What happened? I have many issues occuring with your service where nerworks become unavailable such as being in continous commercial breaks or  having problems accessing a particular network. Is this what you call good quality service? Makes me want to look elsewhere with another cable service.