Error 102100.5: Loading of the specified resource has failed
I keep getting this message when trying to watch my recroded shows off of my DVR. It will happen most of the time, sometimes it will randomly let me finally watch a show, i finish that show and go to watch a new one and it continues to give me the same error. I would like this fixed as it is obviously a comcast problem.
Irritating isn't it? I have been researching this issue for days. No one can give you a straight answer. Paying 280 bucks a month for service you'd think you wouldn't have to go through this so much. This is why people are irritated all the time with comcast.
I am having the same problem and Comcast tech support has been zero help, was told to log out numerous times, that did not work. This has been going on for two months now. Some days it works fine (yesterday) today I cannot watch anything. Different computers, operating systems and browser does not matter. At least they coulkd tell us it is a know issue and they are at least working on it. Calling in is a waste of time and you have to explain everything all over again. They will send a refresh signal to your dvr and update the firmare also and that does not help either. They should credit my bill for two months as I watch 99% of my shows away from home.
I was having this same issue for well over a month, but it seems to have been fixed by doing a 'System Refresh' from my Xfinity set-top box. I've yet to find anyone else online who's done this, so hopefully this helps others. Not sure if this feature is new or has been there for a while, but I hadn't seen it or used it before. The option is explained here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/x1-system-refresh/
Basically, go to Settings > Help > System Refresh. Your box(es) will be unreachable for about ten minutes.
So my issue today is I recordered I recored 4 shows last night and checked to see if I could stream them this morning, Scorpion I could access the entire show. 24, Dancing with the Stars, Humans all started the show with the first 20-24 minutes missing. (doing with away from home and tried PC using Chrome and IE, also tried on my iPhone 7)
Checked dvr at home and all the shows work fine there. Reported this to support again, they could do nothing but they did finally admit that they are getting complaints on this. Chat ended with moving my complaint to teir 2 (which they have already done several times)
PLEASE KEEP CALLING AND COMPLAING!!! The squeaky wheel gets the oil.