New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Episodes missing from Pillars of the Earth

ANSWERED
New Poster

Episodes missing from Pillars of the Earth

why is episode 4 and 6 missing from pillars of the earth and when I try to watch on online I cant

Accepted Solution

Re: Episodes missing from Pillars of the Earth

tablemax wrote:

Hi, well you guys might have already figured this out but I got a little miffed when after watching episodes 1-3, I couldn't get episode 4. A lot of stuff happens in each episode so when I tried to watch episode 5 I really didn't know what the heck was going on, because I hadn't watched episode 4.

Using the menu button on my remote, I did a "search for shows" on On Demand. I entered "The Pillars"  in the search field and came up with several Pillars episodes. There were a couple that said episode 4 but when I selected it and brought it up on my TV screen it said episode 5. So, I went back to the search list several times and kept selecting random episodes until I brought up episode 4. The episodes on the search list are misnumbered.

I hope this is not too confusing and that this helps. Not yet onto the missing episode 6 yet but hoping I will find it the same way.

Episode 6 has been added online.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

View answer in context
Tags (1)
New Poster

I've complained 4 times and they haven't fixed it yet!!

Official Employee

alsofrustraded wrote:

why is episode 4 and 6 missing from pillars of the earth and when I try to watch on online I cant

Episode 4 is available but episode 6 is not. Our team is looking into this now and I will update this thread when it is added.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

4 is not available for pillars of the earth on demand has 101 102 103 105 107 108 and 108 is listed twice. Also tbs For better or Worse is also missing an episode 224 which is a part two.

New Poster

Hi, well you guys might have already figured this out but I got a little miffed when after watching episodes 1-3, I couldn't get episode 4. A lot of stuff happens in each episode so when I tried to watch episode 5 I really didn't know what the heck was going on, because I hadn't watched episode 4.

Using the menu button on my remote, I did a "search for shows" on On Demand. I entered "The Pillars"  in the search field and came up with several Pillars episodes. There were a couple that said episode 4 but when I selected it and brought it up on my TV screen it said episode 5. So, I went back to the search list several times and kept selecting random episodes until I brought up episode 4. The episodes on the search list are misnumbered.

I hope this is not too confusing and that this helps. Not yet onto the missing episode 6 yet but hoping I will find it the same way.

Official Employee

tablemax wrote:

Episode 6 has been added online.

Thanks,
Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation