Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Elementaljoe: READ PLEASE!

Gold Problem Solver

Elementaljoe: READ PLEASE!

Your post in Xfinity TV forum has been moved to a secure location because it contains personal information.

Protect your identity. Do not post personal information on a public forum. That includes your email address, phone number, account number, postal address, and similar identifying information for you or someone else. Dishonest people and their programs may try to use that information. Don't give them the opportunity.

The contents of your post is included below. It has been edited to remove the personal information.
Please read the Posting Guidelines

What did the Comcast Rep tell you when you called them? 

If you cannot get this resolved, you can send an email to the We Can Help Team for assistance and answers.

We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Include all of the following in your email

full name

service address

phone number       

account number

link to this thread

full details of the problems

‎06-30-2013 07:47 PM

I have contacted Comcast by phone many times. I added HBO to my cable package so I could watch HBO GO on my xbox and I have tried many times but it just tells me that it isn't part of my subscription. Though I can watch HBO on my tv. I could really use some help with this before I cancel HBO. You can contact me through my email XXXXXXX@gmail.com. Please help me get this going

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation