Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Easy search

New Poster

Easy search

Is it possible to have a search for a specific show on the app or on the PC that will show when the particular show is showing next. For example, if I want to know when this week Psych is showing, it would be nice to just be able to type in Psych and see when in the next week it is showing.

Official Employee

Re: Easy search

WKT1 wrote:

Is it possible to have a search for a specific show on the app or on the PC that will show when the particular show is showing next. For example, if I want to know when this week Psych is showing, it would be nice to just be able to type in Psych and see when in the next week it is showing.

On the website: Go to http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/Psych/5930/full-episodes#episode=TvEpisode-558558&filter=ontv. The upcoming times and channels will appear.

On the app: On the bottom of the app, you will see a button that says "Search". Click that then type in Psych at the top of the screen. The first tab says TV Listings and it will show you the upcoming airings.

These features are great for all shows but especially if you are looking for a specific past episode or if you want to see all the channels a syndicated show is running on.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation