Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

ESPN3 Access with InfinityTV subscription

New Poster

ESPN3 Access with InfinityTV subscription

I am an Infinity TV subscriber but not an Infinity Internet subscriber.  I do have High Speed Internet connectivity, but not with Infinity.  Using the online TV link through Comcast.com, I only see one option for viewing ESPN3 and that appears to be a single preselected stream.  There do not appear to be any other options to view other ESPN3 streamed programming either live or replay.  Is there a way to view the additional ESPN3 programming through the online connection using comcast.com?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: ESPN3 Access with InfinityTV subscription

brick2w wrote:

I am an Infinity TV subscriber but not an Infinity Internet subscriber.  I do have High Speed Internet connectivity, but not with Infinity.  Using the online TV link through Comcast.com, I only see one option for viewing ESPN3 and that appears to be a single preselected stream.  There do not appear to be any other options to view other ESPN3 streamed programming either live or replay.  Is there a way to view the additional ESPN3 programming through the online connection using comcast.com?

For more ESPN3 options, you have to go to the WatchESPN website and search under the ESPN3 network.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation