New Poster

Download Xfinity TV videos

make it possible to dn load xfinity  ty

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Download Xfinity TV videos

roofwild wrote:

make it possible to dn load xfinity  ty

This is a feature that our team has taken under consideration for a future release of Xfinitytv.com. If anymore information becomes available, I will pass it along.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Regular Visitor

Any progress on being able to download content onto our computers and smartphones?  I saw a Comcast billboard in Philadelphia that indicated that this is offered there.  When will it be coming to a neighborhood near us?

Contributor

in the xfinity remote app you can download shows to watch at a later date on your mobile devices.  That is if you have the ability in your area.  Have you tried doing that with the  app, you have to filter the shows for downloadable.  

Problem Solver

yosereli wrote:

in the xfinity remote app you can download shows to watch at a later date on your mobile devices.  That is if you have the ability in your area.  Have you tried doing that with the  app, you have to filter the shows for downloadable.  

I think that might be the Xfinity Player app now (as they separated remote and player into diffrent apps).  There's even another separate one for Streampix.

Contributor

its based on if you have ios or android.  For ios there there is the player app and the remote app, the remote app is the one you can download with .  On adroid they have the streampix app and the tv app, streampix is build into the ios one.

Problem Solver

yosereli wrote:

its based on if you have ios or android.  For ios there there is the player app and the remote app, the remote app is the one you can download with .  On adroid they have the streampix app and the tv app, streampix is build into the ios one.

It looks like they have the same thing going with Android now too--a seprate Player app and a separate TV (Remote Control) app.

Regular Visitor

Thank you so much.  You have changed my life.  Heading for Stockholm soon; plenty of stuff to watch!!!