Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Daylight Savings - here we go again....

Contributor

Daylight Savings - here we go again....

Your timezone is not the same as the listings you're viewing.
Change your computer clock to change the grid

Any guesses how long untill they fix it this time?

I'm gonna say 2 months  Smiley Happy

Frequent Visitor

Re: Daylight Savings - here we go again....

zep33,

When DST started I got that error message, and the fix was to open Date and Time Settings and turn OFF Adjust for daylight savings time automatically.

Now that DST has ended I got that error message again, and the fix was to go back in and turn ON Adjust for daylight savings time automatically.

(I am using Windows 10)

Hope that might work for you too ...

Larry H

Silver Problem Solver

No issue here. Win7, Firefox 45.

Contributor

I'm actually quite impressed. I was out for a while this morning and when it just checked it, they had fixed it already. I didn't need to do anything this time.

Never heard about the fix you posted. I'll keep that in mind for the fall. It took almost 3 months to go away by itself last time

thanks!!

Problem Solver

I just checked the online TV guide.   Things appear to be operating in a "normal" manner..  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Nothing like the nightmares of the switch to Standard Time in Nov.  Smiley Sad 

We'll never know what if anything has been done for correction.  Smiley Wink   Have a great viewing day..  Smiley Happy

ciao, bj

New Poster

What's the history of this issue?  I have it too and have seen it before some time ago.

Problem Solver

Here's a couple of links to some of the recent threads about this issue.  There are more, but unable to put my finger on them.  

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Your-timezone-is-not-the-same-as-the-listings-you-re-...

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Incorrect-Time-Zone/m-p/2632441#U2632441

ciao, bj