Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DVR recordings on App

New Poster

DVR recordings on App

I moved two weeks ago and had a ton of trouble getting set-up in my new location.  Everything is fixed now except when I go to my TV app it doesnt show any of my recordings. I had no trouble watching shows on the go before and I kept the exact same service package and equipment when I moved. This was my favorite feature of X1 so does anyone know how to get it back?

Problem Solver

Re: DVR recordings on App

Are you talking about not seeing any new recordings on the app, or recordings you had on the app prior to moving?

If you are talking about recordings you had prior to moving, they will not be available according to the Cloud DVR FAQ:

Can I take my cloud recordings with me if I move or transfer service?
Unfortunately, you cannot currently transfer recordings to a new service address.

If you are not seeing new recordings, you may need to call Comcast, speak to BILLING, and ask them if you have the Cloud DVR rate code on your account.

New Poster

I knew the old recordings wouldnt be available anymore. However the new recordings should be showing up but they aren't

Problem Solver

Hello kcranmer,

I verified that your account is coded correctly for this feature.Are you still having an issue accessing your recordings on your Xfinity TV app?

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation