Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DVR error 102100.5

New Poster

DVR error 102100.5

I am trying to watch my recorded DVR shows on a laptop.  I have tried both a Windows and Mac and cannot watch recordings on either one.  Every recording starts to show the network that aired the show, for example "PBS", and then shows an error screen.  The error code is 102100.5 and the error message is "loading of the specified resource has failed".

I was able to view recordins on the MAC several months ago but cannot do so now.  I also tried to view on the Xfinity TV app on an ipad and kept receiving a not connected to the internet message despite having a good connection.  I have downloaded the latest flash player and enabled cookies. There is Norton security from Xfinity on the Windows laptop but not the MAC.  I have tried to load all the recordings and all generate the same error code.  Is this a system problem or a settings problem on my computers?  Thanks

Contributor

Re: DVR error 102100.5

I am having the same problem and Comcast tech support has been zero help, was told to log out numerous times, that did not work. This has been going on for two months now. Some days it works fine (yesterday) today I cannot watch anything. Different computers, operating systems and browser does not matter. At least they coulkd tell us it is a know issue and they are at least working on it. Calling in is a waste of time and you have to explain everything all over again. They will send a refresh signal to your dvr and update the firmare also and that does not help either. They should credit my bill for two months as I watch 99% of my shows away from home.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation