New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DVR downloads

ANSWERED
New Poster

DVR downloads

I just got an iPad and downloaded the TV Go app.  I want to download my DVR recordings, but there is no Recordings tab and the Manage Download Devices in setting is not active. How do I sole this problem?

Accepted Solution

Re: DVR downloads

Kellina wrote:

I just got an iPad and downloaded the TV Go app.  I want to download my DVR recordings, but there is no Recordings tab and the Manage Download Devices in setting is not active. How do I sole this problem?

you need the xfinity TV app for downloading your recordings that are on the DVR. If you have not previously accepted terms of service (for example using site http://xtv.comcast.net ) then only new recordings after accepting terms of service will be on the cloud DVR and able to be downloaded.

The TVgo app has a filter for listings that are downloadable. hit that filter and find a listing that you can download. Note that the TVgo app from other threads appears to be soon replaced in function by the xfinity TV app. 

View answer in context
Service Expert

Kellina wrote:

you need the xfinity TV app for downloading your recordings that are on the DVR. If you have not previously accepted terms of service (for example using site http://xtv.comcast.net ) then only new recordings after accepting terms of service will be on the cloud DVR and able to be downloaded.

The TVgo app has a filter for listings that are downloadable. hit that filter and find a listing that you can download. Note that the TVgo app from other threads appears to be soon replaced in function by the xfinity TV app. 

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

I had the wrong app! Thanks! Working now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation