Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DVR Manager

New Poster

DVR Manager

I have had comcast service for 5 days and i still cannot access my dvr manager on the website or on my ipad/iphone.  I have called atleast 3 to 4 times with no solution.  Everytime they act like they fixed it and say it will work but of course it does not.  I also am supposed to have a any room dvr but my second room cannot access the dvr.  Can someone please help?  

The tech support when i call only tells me to unplug and plug it back in.  I asked for someone more knowledgeable and they said there is no one.  I am not sure if these issues are due to the same problem or are seperate issues.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: DVR Manager

Joeharb5103 wrote:

I have had comcast service for 5 days and i still cannot access my dvr manager on the website or on my ipad/iphone.  I have called atleast 3 to 4 times with no solution.  Everytime they act like they fixed it and say it will work but of course it does not.  I also am supposed to have a any room dvr but my second room cannot access the dvr.  Can someone please help?  

The tech support when i call only tells me to unplug and plug it back in.  I asked for someone more knowledgeable and they said there is no one.  I am not sure if these issues are due to the same problem or are seperate issues.

Did our team talk to you about sending a truck to your residence?

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation