New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DVR Manager?????

ANSWERED
Contributor

DVR Manager?????

I continue to receive this message when trying to access DVR Manager from your web site.."DVR Manager is available in your area.     However, we are
unable to detect a compatible DVR in your household."

This has been going on for almost a year now even though I have followed numerous suggested and procedures by your techs. I just can't understand how and why you get the prices you do for these services when not providing them and pacifying your customers with BS!

Mike M

One of the many very unsatisfied customers of Xfinity!   

Accepted Solution

Re: DVR Manager?????

SSSST wrote:

I continue to receive this message when trying to access DVR Manager from your web site.."DVR Manager is available in your area.     However, we are

This has been going on for almost a year now even though I have followed numerous suggested and procedures by your techs. I just can't understand how and why you get the prices you do for these services when not providing them and pacifying your customers with BS!

Mike M

Apologies for the confusion. DVR Manager is not yet available in your area of New Hampshire where we use Scientific-Atlanta and Cisco branded cable boxes. We are targeted to deliver that feature to your area by the end of this year. Thanks for your patience.

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

well what dvr do you have, and is it really available in your area?  It for the most part only works on motorola equipment, only in certain other areas does it work on SA Cisco boxes.

Official Employee

SSSST wrote:

Mike M

Apologies for the confusion. DVR Manager is not yet available in your area of New Hampshire where we use Scientific-Atlanta and Cisco branded cable boxes. We are targeted to deliver that feature to your area by the end of this year. Thanks for your patience.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Contributor

If as you say DVR Manager isn't available in my area shouldn't it be reflected in our monthly bill? You guys charge for every little item provided why not a discount for items not available!

Anyway thanks for the answer.

Mike

ComcastTeds wrote:

SSSST wrote:

Mike M

Apologies for the confusion. DVR Manager is not yet available in your area of New Hampshire where we uses Scientific-Atlanta and Cisco branded cable boxes. We are targeted to deliver that feature to your area by the end of this year. Thanks for your patience.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation