Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DVR Manager will not work

Regular Visitor

DVR Manager will not work

I have tried several times calling tech support to get DVR Manger working. Each tech has a different answer; none have worked. This issue has been ongoing for over a year.  Once DVR Manager finally showed I do have availability.  I am in the 38125 area. I have tried  and tried to get it going to no avail, either on the internet or the Ipad.  I was told once I didn't have the compatible cable box, took it back and same issue with new box.  The last tech told me that I did not have the most current Guide Version, and the guide would be updated by mid April in my area. Well it's June, and still no DVR Manager service. Another told me to take my box back and get one that was compatible. I have already done this twice, ad then she stated oh you do have a compatible box.. For what I pay for cable service I should be able to access all available services, and am at a complete loss, why no one knows what is going on or how to fix it FOR OVER A YEAR.  I ran across this forum, and hoping someone can help?

Official Employee
Moved:

Re: DVR Manager will not work

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation