Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DVR Manager issue

Frequent Visitor

DVR Manager issue

Ok so I recently upgraded from the Cisco RNG200 to the Cisco RNG200N and I'm told DVR manager is available in my area (South Boston, VA) and I do have a compatible box.  However I've not been able to activate it.  It stays on the check availability page.  On my profile setup thing the DVR manager activate is greyed out.  I contacted support via online chat and after awhile of trying things I've done tons of times I was finally told to unplug my box for an hour then plug it in and try again, after doing that it's still the same way.  HELP!?!?

Frequent Visitor

Re: DVR Manager issue

Nothing?  Guess this will not get resolved Smiley Sad

New Poster

I'm having the exact same problem... it's still not working on my PC, but I downloaded the Android app and I was able to record a show from that.  No luck accessing the DVR manager on my computer however.

Regular Visitor

Same thing here. Setup with new dvr on the 27th and tried this a bunch of times with no luck, still greyed out?

Anyone?

New Poster

We too are having the same issue.  Have twice called the help support and have been given a complete run around, plus a promise to have it resolved in 24 to 36 hours (which they also told me meant 4 days).  Since we are new to Xfinity, we are thinking about canning it within the first 30 days and going back to DirectTV

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation