Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DVR Manager does not work with Cisco RNG200

New Poster

DVR Manager does not work with Cisco RNG200

I cannot get DVR Manager to work with my cable box. It is available in my area. Tech support tells me that my DVR should work with it. Any suggestions?

Silver Problem Solver

Re: DVR Manager does not work with Cisco RNG200

what error do you get when you try to set it up on the computer?   normally its an issue on your account that comcast has to fix.

New Poster

Having the same issue.  Was able to use DVR manager until I received this new Cisco DVR.  My new DVR does not show up online, on my ipad or iphone.  Tech support said to power cycle.  They weren't much help.

New Poster

Thanks for your reply! I get a message in red lettering that states that DVR Manager is available in my area, but no eligible TV's have been found. Tech support states that it should work and will check into it. This has been going on for quite some time.

New Poster

My old DVR would not work either (SA Explorer 8600).

Silver Problem Solver

you should post your issues in the xfinitytv mobile apps thread, that is monitored by comcast, they can look at your account if you post over there.  This thread is for watching tv on your computer.

New Poster

Thanks. I will give that a try.
New Poster

It appears that until I receive "guide-2" upgrade, the DVR Manager will not work. Thanks for everyone's help.
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation