Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DVR Manager and iPhone Xfinity TV Remote Not Working

Frequent Visitor

DVR Manager and iPhone Xfinity TV Remote Not Working

Having an issue with DVR Manager both on the web (DVR Manager) and on iphone (Xfinity TV Remote) today. 

The HD cable and internet service are working fine. Normal signal. The HD DVR appears to be recording. If I select My DVR using the remote, I can see the recordings from tonight.

However, when I try to use DVR Manager on the web or Xfinity TV Remote, neither are working.  When I select My Recordings or Scheduled Recordings it says there are no Recorded Programs (yet it does report that 10% of the space is used) or "Sorry, a system error has occurred and your list could not be loaded at this time. Please try again later."  after spinning for a long time. These applications have been working for a month since we activated the service.

I have reset the unit by unplugging the DVR, but its still not syncing with the online applications.

We have had severe weather today, so I don't know if that has something to do it.

Any ideas about how to get the connection with the online applications reinstated when the actual service seems to be fine?

Frequent Visitor

Re: DVR Manager and iPhone Xfinity TV Remote Not Working

This morning it said it was fixing itself because it said it was Syncing with my DVRs.

But, now it says that I don't have any compatible DVRs.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation