Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DVR Manager Not working ( Error code: UI:001)

Regular Visitor

DVR Manager Not working ( Error code: UI:001)

I've been having major issues with my X1 Service deleting recording programs, so after reviewing the forum posts, it seemed like the best way to try and resolve this is to use the DVR Manager online.  I started updating programs to be kept until I delete, etc. and updating the various programs.  After about 10 minutes, the DVR Manager stopped working and I receive the following error: 

Sorry, a system error has occurred and your list could not be loaded at this time. Please try again later.

code: UI:001

I tried signing in/out a few times and this still does not work today.  I also tried to use the Xfinity To Go iphone app to do this and I was able to access a view of the programs but as soon as I tried to edit on, the app crashed. This continues to happen.  I have screenshots I can send as well.

What is going on here?

Christine
Regular Visitor

Re: DVR Manager Not working ( Error code: UI:001)

To clarify: I am using Google Chrome but I have also tried Safari and Firefox with no luck. 

The entire DVR Manager isn't broken for me - just the Series Priority Manager feature where I get the error code UI:001

Please help Comcast!!

Contributor

I'm getting the same error on the app and on the website DVR Manager.  I've called several times and they haven't been able to come up with a solution, unfortunately.

Contributor

It sounds like there is no solution at this point per another forum.

New Poster

I am having the same issue , called Comcast multiple times , they put in a ticket and when they call back tech is useless have you found any solution
Contributor

I've called Comast many times over the past couple months, and they open a ticket, only to close it without a solution.  I'm at the point where I've just given up, unfortunately.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation