Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DVR MGR lists 5 boxes, I have FOUR

Regular Contributor

DVR MGR lists 5 boxes, I have FOUR

Hoping Comcast Joe, Ted anyone can help me I was on CHAT last nite for 90 minutes got passed around 5 times....each succeeding time the person  was less helpful.

I have X1....a HUB named abcmain...and 3 terminal boxes.  The terminals are all showing up fine in DVR MGR.    The HUB was renamed by a Comcast Tech on his visit yesterday.  It was previously named Great Room.    BUT I had 2 "boxes" in DVR MGR showing up as Great Room.   He had to find out which one was correct so he renamed my Hub box.

In DVR MGR I still have a Great room box listed...making 5....again I only have FOUR.  It is showing scheduled recordings twice for each show.   I believe the problem lies from 3 weeks ago when my HUB was replaced.  Somewhere in the comcast universe it believes I have 5 boxes.  The Tech people only see 4...so I think it might be from Billing never taking off the box removed from my home.

Larry, Ted or anyone....can you help me here??   Thanks.  I just want it to reflect what I have so it will work smoother.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation