Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

DEXTER season 8 episode 9 Missing

New Poster

DEXTER season 8 episode 9 Missing

I am super aggrivated. I pay so much money to watch primarily Showtime and HBO. And with episode nine of the new season of Dexter missing, I cannot watch last week or this weeks' episodes. Please advise when this will be corrected!!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: DEXTER season 8 episode 9 Missing

It will be corrected when Showtime provides the content to Comcast.  Even with on demand, Comcast only broadcasts what is given by the networks....  You might have to wait a few more days for Showtime to give it to Comcast.

New Poster

I am having the same issue on the xbox xfinity app. Episode 9 is missing on all the shows... I am now THREE WEEKS BEHINF!
New Poster

I am a loyal comcast customer having the same problem with "DEXTER" season 8 episode 9. This is one of my favorite shows and it has been about a month having the same issue. Can you please explain whats going on? Have you even contacted "SHOWTIME" to let them know? Because "RAY DONAVAN" is having the same exact issue same episode.
Official Employee

Hi all, 

I am seeing Dexter and Ray Donovan having all episodes available. Can you verify that all episodes are now available?

Thanks,

ComcastJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Well episode 9 is now available but episode 11 went !Poof! Smiley Sad
New Poster

Re: Ray Donovan season 2 episode 11 Missing

Hi.  Can anyone help with restoring/adding Ray Donovan Season 2 Epidoe 11 to Comcast On Demand.

ComcastJoe wrote:

Hi all, 

I am seeing Dexter and Ray Donovan having all episodes available. Can you verify that all episodes are now available?

Thanks,

ComcastJoe