Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Cover art incorrect, misleading

Frequent Visitor

Cover art incorrect, misleading

Just wanted to let someone know that the cover art showing currently for Robocop (1987) is actually the art from the 2014 movie, not the '87 version. This may be misleading for customers who don't notice the release date, or who are unaware that the 2014 was a reboot. Only the art on the search results and browsing pages is incorrect, the screenshot in the movie details page shows the correct characters.

Problem Solver

Re: Cover art incorrect, misleading

Hello msloan2,

Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Without your feedback, we are unable to improve the On Demand service that we provide. I assure you this is definitely not the service and support we expect our customers to receive, and we are continuously working to increase customer satisfaction. We strive to deliver a great experience to every customer, and we hope that your future experiences with our service will be more favorable. I forwarded this information to our management team. if you are in need of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation