Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Connection Error 3305

New Poster

Connection Error 3305

While at home in Georgia, USA, and connected to xfinity home wifi, my streaming app will load program details but will not stream the programs. I've seen past threads about this with no definitive solutions. Every channel gives the connection error 3305 and states that if internet is otherwise working, which it is, to select another channel, where I get the same error. Please help.
Tags (3)
Service Expert

Re: Connection Error 3305

@Jusjess wrote:
While at home in Georgia, USA, and connected to xfinity home wifi, my streaming app will load program details but will not stream the programs. I've seen past threads about this with no definitive solutions. Every channel gives the connection error 3305 and states that if internet is otherwise working, which it is, to select another channel, where I get the same error. Please help.

3305 says the system is registering that you are not in usa (perhaps a VPN is turned on?). Try using a smart device connected to the wifi. does that work?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation