Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast website issue

Frequent Visitor

Comcast website issue

comcast website site will not show a tv gudie listing, it show the basic format but no info and will not take a location change

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Comcast website issue

have you restarted your computer and then sign back in?

Frequent Visitor

yes

Silver Problem Solver

and you are unable to enter a zip code on the site?   Its very hard to troubleshoot issues like this as there could be tons of things causing this.  I just tried it and I have no issue.   If you click  the tv tab top of this page what happens?

Frequent Visitor

The listing comes up and everything is on the page including the times but the channels to the left are not there and inside the center is bank, no lines no shows and nothing responds to change everything else works great

Problem Solver

Perhaps related to today's (ongoing) general guide information issue, as discussed at http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-and-Equipment/Where-s-the-description-in-the-channel-guide/m-... ?

Frequent Visitor

just tried my wifes and hers works fine, this is not going to be easy to figure out

Frequent Visitor

been 3-4 days

Frequent Visitor

read other forum seperate issue there talking descriptions only mine is everything in the box not a single channel or show

Frequent Visitor

thanks for attempt I will figure out eventually

Problem Solver

Doesn't make sense to mark an issue as solved when you just give up.

The solved ones help people find solutions to issues, marking something that is not solved as solved reduces the value of the solved flag.

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation