Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast support ticket assistant - hung up on me when I told him issue was resolved

New Poster

Comcast support ticket assistant - hung up on me when I told him issue was resolved

I recently moved - since moving my HBO GO and XFinity accounts stopped working.  I contacted supported 3 times.  All three times they elevated the issue yet I heard nothing.  Finally I spoke with someone from billing who resolved the issue in 10 minutes.

Over the last 3-4 days I've had hangups from Comcast.  Finally today I was available to answer the phone.  The tech said: "Hello I'm calling about a troubleticket you have with our online apps".   I replied: "Yes, actually this has been resolved.  I spoke with someone last Thursday and they basically just had to...".   I didnt' get to finish because the tech decided his job was done so he hung up.

Seriously.  I go out of my way to listen to you people babbling on the phone to no end about your services, etc, without hanging up.  I'm done.  Canceling my service today.  

New Poster

Re: Comcast support ticket assistant - hung up on me when I told him issue was resolv

Yes, I get hung up on or "disconnected" regularly by comcast when it comes to resolving issues or giving back a credit when they try and charge me a, "Service Protection Plan" that I never authorized.   I don't get disconnected at other times...only when Comcast is trying to resolve an issue.  I find this odd since when they are trying to sell me somthing extra, I never get disconnected.  Does the FCC know about this mysterious, "immediate disconnect" whenever they are trying to credit you for their mistake? 

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation