Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast is the largest internet and tv provider in the nation, I expect to consume my content in more places than direct tv

New Poster

Comcast is the largest internet and tv provider in the nation, I expect to consume my content in more places than direct tv

It really doesn't make sense that it took until the release of the 6th generation of rokus before comcast supported them, and direct tv has been supporting them for years upon years, now im facing the same situation with android tv, as i did with google tv, both of which is supported by direct tv. You can give me a list of limited equipment that comcast dose support but those are not the methods i want to consume my content.  It boils down to one thing, Comcast rents equipment, if they support customer bought equipment beyond what the federal government foces them too they loose money. Comcast you cant try to clean up your image as a horrible company and still allow your horrible policys, support horrible legislation, and generaly be a horrible company, and belive it will stick.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation