Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast is a joke.

New Poster

Comcast is a joke.

I'm trying to watch a recorded DVR program on my computer using xtv.comcast.net, when I click watch I keep getting an error message that says "The Video cannot be played: We've run into a problem while streaming "Program name" (Error 100.primetime.500-stream). 

I've tried the online chat, which tranfers me to another analyst, then they called me and transferred me to another department...I was transferred 6 times, every time having to re-explain my problem to the new analyst and then getting tranferred once they determined it wasn't their department that dealt with that issue.  I've been in contact with customer service for at least an hour now.  This is ridiculous.   I called about this problem last week and they just said what they needed to say to get me off the phone, said they were starting a ticket and to restart my browser.

I'm paying a lot of money to Comcast and not only is it not working, but I can't even get one competent person online or on the phone to be able to fix it.  I'm done with Comcast.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast is a joke.

Are you seeing this on all recoridngs or a specefic one?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation