Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast Xfinity on NFL app on Xbox One

New Poster

Comcast Xfinity on NFL app on Xbox One

I know that this has been in the forum a couple times now, but I'm still frustrated that NOTHING has been done about this. Get with the program! How is Southeastern Alabama Cable one of the acceptable service providers and Comcast isn't?
New Poster

Re: Comcast Xfinity on NFL app on Xbox One

I agree.. This is bogus!
Regular Visitor

i agree, this is just stupid if back woods providers like volfirst, vocalno vision, inc and twin vally manage to get listed as providers yet comcast isnt there is something wrong.  clearly comcast does not want to give us access to services we already pay for. might be time for me to call verzion.

New Poster

When I saw Verizon FIOS on the list and not Xfinity I immediatly started considering changing providers. You have one month until the NFL season starts. Fix this!

Frequent Visitor

This is ridiculous. No Comcast app on Xbox one and now no NFL app support.
New Poster

At least "Hood Canal Communication" is on there.. we should all call comcast because they clearly don't respond on these message boards.
Regular Visitor

i saw a comcast ad saying that "they give the best sports experince".. i dont see how thats possible when even "hood canal communications" even allows people to access the nfl app

New Poster

Perhaps those of us close enough to Hood Canal in the Kitsap region of the greater Seattle area can switch to Hood Canal Communications? 😀 At least for football season!