Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Cloud DVR broken today with Error 0001: XTV HyperGard - Failed to retrieve homepage

Problem Solver

Cloud DVR broken today with Error 0001: XTV HyperGard - Failed to retrieve homepage

Cloud DVR broken since 6 PM today with the following error  message:

Sorry, we're having some trouble.

We're working as quickly as possible to resolve this issue and will have everything back up and running shortly.

(Error 0001: XTV HyperGard - Failed to retrieve homepage)

This is on all my PC's and laptops running Windows 10.

On all my Android devices the Xfinity TV app opens but is not updating with the latest recordings nor schedule.  If I try playing anything it fails to load.  If I attempt to view the guide, it fails to load.

My internet is working fine, and I even rebooted the gateway. No success in getting Cloud DVR to work.  It has been working flawlessly the past couple months.

I'm in the Nashville market. Is this a local problem, national, or just my own?

Valued Contributor

Re: Cloud DVR broken today with Error 0001: XTV HyperGard - Failed to retrieve homepage

Hi. We are currently having some troubles with certain video apps and websites. We are working hard to redirect the traffic to restore these functions. Thanks for reporting you'd issuse and your patience!

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Cloud DVR broken today with Error 0001: XTV HyperGard - Failed to retrieve homepage

I'm in Massachusetts and I'm getting this exact same problem. My X1 box was also very, very slow with the guide, and with recording shows. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation