Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Cloud DVR Stopped Working

Frequent Visitor

Cloud DVR Stopped Working

My cloud DVR service stopped working as of Monday.  No new recordings and when you click "Scheduled" says there are no shceduled recordings.  Online chat had me try rebooting my box, then they tried refreshing account, but nothing worked.  Still waiting for the next level of tech support to get back to me.  Anyone else having this issue?

Official Employee

Re: Cloud DVR Stopped Working

Both are known issues we are working, no ETA on a fix yet.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Thanks. It's good to know.
Frequent Visitor

Everything is working again as of today
Frequent Visitor

The system seems incredibly finicky. Sometimes shows record and sometimes they don't. The schedule is correct but random shows get skipped. Very odd
Regular Visitor

Having same issue for last 2 weeks. I was promised a callback from tier 2 support, still waiting . . . Can you tell me what the issue is? Problem seemed to start when the tech came out and installed a new amplifier/splitter and a POE filter, but maybe that is a coincidence? Can you tell me, does cloud DVR require an upstream channel from my house, or is the cloud component handled entirely outside my house?

I can set recordings using the TV app in my iPad, or my computer, and sometimes these show up in the cloud, but my schedule doesn't show in the cloud, neither do recordings that I set on my X1 box. If this is an ongoing issue, shouldn't the telephone support ppl know about it.
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation